when our eyes met, the
world froze, heart flied, sweetest
words spoken from heart
through eyes, makes life meaningful,
Someone is Special
special person, she
ignites my muse to write, nah!
to romance with pen
Life is made easy for you, Day 10 Code:
Here you go my dear twitter users…
I’m happy to say that with this post I’ve completed 300* posts. Wow! For the first time, I am penning down my own milestone post, and I am super happy to pen it, yah, happy!
As most of you know my sweet journey started with the poem, “First Waters”, and later (LEO – 100) & (Jingle – 200), (Simran Kaur, Geeta Singh and Mohini Purnaik – 250) honoured me with their guest post and I heartily thank them for sharing their words 🙂
Every time I used to invite my fellow writers to write a guest post but this time I did not, instead I requested one of my granny to write few words for me in general and the result is here.
1. मन का तोसा गहन है इतना धन से भरण न पाई,
व तो तभी भरिये मानस ज्ञान जो ह्रदय समाई
2. मोह की मीठी चाश में तिखा न देख दिखाई
मोह की आस ब्रिथा जब होगी तब आएगी रुलाई
3. सुख ही कारण दुःख उपजत है
ये तत गुढ है आजानी
जो बोवत वाही हो कहावत यह तन खेत की नीयायी
1. The satisfaction of mind cannot be ample by the money but it can be procured with the light of knowledge in heart and mind.
2. When we get so much of love, we are at the top of the world and get madly blind within its sweetness! But when we realize that there is no one to love, we mourn over it!
3. It’s only our hunger or eagerness to grab the happiness, the main reason behind our pain and cries… This truth is totally unknown! The one who sows this excitement within is prone to it’s loss… This is all the reality..
Thanks for the light grandma, “Swarn Kaur”, Grandma of Simran Kaur ~ My Friendship.
Wish – I wish to write more and more poems as well as creative fictions with proper grammar (trying to) from my heart, hopefully! Also to publish my novel soon.. Let’s see… Fingers crossed… What else??? Yeah… Party time………
Here we go.. Enjoy the Champagne… Join the party… Shower your blessings as comments or share the word to the world to enjoy the words..
If you have any doubts or concerns do leave a comment or use ‘Contact Me‘.